ACECAD DigiMemo A502 - A great tool for notetaking

Tuesday, February 2, 2010 ·


I hate writing notes. For real. Not because of the writing itself but because I am not good in keeping them - the papers. I tend to put them anywhere which usually are places very difficult for me to remember. I prefer to put information in my flash drive instead. But its easier to remember what you have written than what you have typed. There are many tools that enables you to scribble notes and store them as digital data, but the thing is, you are writing blindly. These tools make you write using a stylus with no ink on a pad that's not a paper. It kills the comfort of note taking using a pen on a smooth surface - a paper.

Frustration made me search the web for something that will enable me to write notes on a paper using an ink pen, and still store these notes digitally so that I will not loose them. And behold - I just recently read about DigiMemo. Exactly what I need.

The DigiMemo A502 is a stand-alone device with storage capability that digitally captures and stores everything you write or draw with ink on ordinary paper, without the use of computer and special paper. Then you can easily view, edit, organize and share your handwritten notes in Windows. You take notes, connect the device to your PC, edit your notes (it comes with OCR software), and save or send them via bluetooth or email. So convenient, it made me decide to get it right away.

The thing is, I can't seem to find (in the web) a store or person nearby, that is, in Philippines, who sells this product at a cheaper price. Well the tag is marked around Php5 grand. Quite a sum to save. But I'm sure I'm gonna get one. Someday. lol.

0 comments:

Post a Comment