NVivo and QDA Miner - Qualitative Data Analysis Softwares

Wednesday, March 3, 2010 ·


Just today I was searching for literature and guides that would help me analyze my thesis, which is a qualitative study. I was so surprised and somehow blessed that I came to notice two softwares specifically designed for qualitative data analysis. I maybe a little late in knowing this, but its just so amazing, knowing that qualitative data analysis is quite rigorous and doesn't have definite format or rules. But anyway, that's what the developers of this two platforms - NVivo and QDA Miner - are saying: they are intended for qualitative data analysis. I have known the existence of some quantitative data analysis softwares for long: AcaStat, SPSS, and other Spreadsheet platforms, but little did I know that these two exist. Anyways, I am still on the process of acquiring and testing NVivo. Hope it really does well. Will post my review sooner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment